Sunday, April 15, 2012

It Is Official....

It is official..... I am starting a blog!!!  I have two very sweet friends, Summer Watford and Kristen Ojard, who have blogs of their own.  I have enjoyed reading their blogs, especially in the middle of the night while feeding my sweet baby boy, so I was inspired by them to start my own blog.  Lately I have been getting some what bored while on maternity leave and feel I need something to do (so I will stop shopping online).  Today while eating lunch after church, Summer and Anna encouraged me to finally start my own blog.  So I have!!!  Starting a blog is scary and I am not really sure what I am going to blog about.  My life is pretty basic.  But I am sure I will enjoy sharing my tales of motherhood.  So here goes.....

I promise to blog more later but I need to go to bed, since I will be getting up very soon to feed my baby boy...... motherhood!

1 comment:

  1. ECKKKK, i love it and am sooo excited :) Lovely first post!

    ReplyDelete