Monday, July 9, 2012

Three Months....

Three Months...

Wow.... how things change!

Finally mommyhood started getting easy for me.  This was the month I really felt adjusted and confident in my new role/job.  I finally started enjoying myself again and felt excited about being a mommy.  I also started feeling confident that I could do it all over again and was ready to have another baby( when the time was right of course)!

Parker also adjusted to his new life outside the womb and was getting even more predictable.  He started sleeping more at night and really only getting up once to eat.  The best part about him getting up was that he went right back to sleep after the bottle.  All I had to do was feed him and put him on my shoulder and he was out!  So in all I only had to get up for about 20-30 minutes at night.  It was great!  During the day he would eat about every three hours.

Parker started enjoying his toys and could entertain himself more this month.  This made getting things done around the house more manageable.

He also started being able to stay awake for longer periods of time during the day.  In general he could stay up for about two hours and then he would need a nap.  The length of his naps were very random and inconsistent.  Sometimes he would nap for over an hour and then sometimes for only 30 minutes!  So you never knew what you were going to get.

He loves getting a bath and being on his belly.  He started smiling more and more and just seems to be a much happier baby.

In all this was a very low key month!




No comments:

Post a Comment